Account & Battle.net - Posted by Plato
Account & Guild
To upload reports, you need to have an active account and guild. This page will guide you through the registration process.
- To register, simply fill out the registration form. An email with an activation link will be sent to you. After you have activated your account, you're ready to create your own guild or join one.
- You can also choose to register an account using your Battle.net, this will have major advantages compared to the old user created account. If you want to learn more about this, here's an article about Battle.net login.
- Here's also a step-by-step tutorial showing you how to create an account using Battle.net.
Create a guild
- To create a guild, follow this link and fill in the form. You'll need a beta key to proceed. Please note that guild names are not unique nor verified. People are free to create guilds with any name, as anyone can start an web page about a guild anywhere.
- Tip: You can register a second account / guild to record pug / alt runs if you don't want those messing up your guild page. It doesn't even have to be a real guild, just pick a name and upload
Battle.net Verified Guild
- If you registered using your Battle.net credentials, your guild page is automatically generated based on your Battle.net account. Here's a help page explaining how the Battle.net guilds work.
- You're automatically joined to a guild, if you are used your Battle.net credentials to create an WoL account.
Join a guild
- After navigating to your guild via the realms list or a direct link, click the apply to this guild button. Officers in charge and accept your application, you will be notified by mail once they have accepted or declined your request. You only need to register if you want to upload reports, but even if you don't, it can be handy - the front page will display your guild's latest reports and any active live sessions, and every page will have a quick link back to your guilds home page.